What are CADH's Strategic Directions?
The Connecticut Association of Directors of Health (CADH) has adopted the following strategic directions for its Committees:
- Membership Activities and Services. Establish CADH as the organization that represents all local health directors in Connecticut and is supported by active participation by its members.
- Advocacy. Speak as a collective voice on behalf of Membership to advocate for public health issues.
- Local Public Health Workforce Development. Ensure a competent, productive workforce for local health departments.
- Promotion/Marketing/Public Relations. Promote universal recognition and support for the critical importance of local health departments.
- Health Equity. Enhance the capacity of local health departments, in partnership with community partners and leaders, to achieve health equity through a focus on the social, political, and economic and environmental conditions that affect health.
- Enterprise Operations. Enhance CADH’s infrastructure to achieve its mission; develop multiple profit centers consistent with the values and mission of the organization.
Where Can I Obtain CADH's Strategic Plan?
To download CADH’s Strategic Plan, which includes its strategic directions and objectives, click here.